Thursday 21 April 2016

Youtube experiments and general news

This short piece is more of a general update than anything else. This week I was finally able to complete my PC setup. I finally found a microphone that normalizes my sexy speech impediment. I also continued familiarizing myself with my new PC. In the next few weeks you can expect me venture in a number of new experimental directions.

First of all, I recently opened a Youtube channel for Crippled Gaming. So far It's just a DS3 boss reel but I'm working on coming up with a video companion format for my written articles. Of course, the written content will remain the biggest priority for me. My voice is not appealing enough to realistically have big Youtube ambitions. However, I think adding a bit of other media to support the articles will ultimately make them more digestible for quite a few people. Feel free to provide me with feedback on all the different things that I'm trying out.

Obviously, the Twitch channel will also feature higher quality content as the result of all the upgrades above.  The technical goals for the near feature will revolve around incremental improvements to my video editing skills as well as figuring out a more interesting format for the Twitch broadcasts. Again, feedback on all of that is more than welcome.

Thank you for the support thus far. I'm looking forward to providing more high quality editorial content and figuring out new ways to make Crippled Gaming  truly unique and compelling.

The Crippled Gaming Rig key specs:
GPU: 2x GTX Titan X
CPU: Intel i7 5960x
RAM: 32 GB GDDR5
Hard Drive: 512 GB SSD/4 TB mechanical

Twitter: https://twitter.com/UncleBartek
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/unclebartek
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZarHhf96-IlBbKJ2_TioAQ
E-mail: bartek@crippledcaming.com





1 comment:

  1. Clearly, the Twitch channel will likewise highlight higher quality substance as the aftereffect of the considerable number of updates above. The specialized objectives for the close element will rotate around incremental upgrades to my video altering abilities and drones of the future also making sense of an all the more fascinating organization for the Twitch communicates. Once more, input on the majority of that is more than welcome. also making sense of an all the more fascinating organization for the Twitch communicates. Once more, input on the majority of that is more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete